1. You are responsible for your own account. You will be punished for whatever rules your account breaks. Saying that someone else did something on your account will never be accepted as an excuse.
2. Use common sense. It would be impossible for us to list every possible wrongdoing in the rules. Use your sense of right and wrong to guide your actions on the server. You can still be punished for things that are not explicitly stated in the rules.
3. Using an alternate account to evade a punishment is NOT allowed.
This also includes using different accounts or signs to evade an in-game mute.
4. Advertising is NOT allowed. Do not promote servers that are not part of the SiphonMC Network in public chat or private messages. While we understand a slip of the tongue can happen during conversation, if this is done with malicious intent, the appropriate action will be taken. This includes posting external links in chat or making QR Codes via maps & the Artmap plugin.
5. Swearing is NOT allowed in public chat. Do not try to bypass the chat filter. If "cookie" was a filtered word (it isn't), some examples of bypasses for it would be "c o o k i e", "c00kie", "&4cookie", and "c----e". Do not use any of these methods (or other methods) to get filtered words into public chat. Swearing is allowed in private messages and party chats, as long as all players involved are okay with it (i.e. no private messaging random players with swear words or using swear words to target/harass other players in private messages/party chats).
6. Bigotry/hate speech including but not limited to ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, and religion is NOT allowed This especially includes racist or homophobic slurs.
7. Harassment and excessive trolling are NOT allowed. Respect other player's boundaries, leave their claims when asked, and do not intentionally make players uncomfortable in chat. Do not evade an /ignore or force separate such as via mail, sign, etc. Do not cause any harmful trolling with server features; i.e: blocking a player's view/picking up items while hiding in disguise, faking server announcements with gpflags, etc. Do not spam excessive tp requests to players, especially unsolicited.
8. Spamming and excessive use of capital letters is NOT allowed.
9. Sexual discussions in public chat are NOT allowed.
10. Discussions of controversial or inappropriate (NSFW) topics are NOT allowed in public chat. This includes but is not limited to politics, drugs, crime and religion. This includes displaying items in chat with inappropriate anvil names. We are a family friendly server. Keep that in mind when discussing topics to gauge if they are appropriate or not. If a player uses their punishment to cause issues, staff reserves the right to publicize the facts of the situation.
11. DDoS threats or threats of real life violence are NOT allowed.This includes threats that are just "jokes," they will be taken seriously.
12. Impersonating or "pretending to be" someone that you are not is NOT allowed.
13. Do not share personal information or social media. This includes your own and other player's selfies, full name, phone number, address, etc. Do not share your age if you are under 18 years old. This also includes any information or speculation relating to why a user may or may not have been punished on the server.
14. Using languages besides English in public chat is NOT allowed.
For the most part, any modifications that do not give you an advantage in gameplay are fine. For example, mods like Optifine and Armor HUD are perfectly fine. Gamma/turning up your brightness is also acceptable. However, there are modifications to your game that are definitely not allowed.
26. Using a hacked client is NOT allowed in ANY form. If you are suspected, staff will contact you while you are online to join a discord voice channel and share your screen to prove you are not using hacks. If found guily, punishment will be issued. If a user avoids doing this by logging out, they will be permanently banned.
27. X-ray mods and x-ray resource packs are NOT allowed.
28. Minimap mods are allowed, as long as they do not map out caves.
29. Mods that automate building in any way (including but not limited to: block placement and block selection) are NOT allowed. This includes running scripts to perform any actions without manual input.